eFileMA allows filers to easily open court cases and e-file documents to participating courts anytime and from anywhere — 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. E-filing court documents significantly streamlines the case filing process and provides benefits to both the filer and the court.
A number of Massachusetts courts are accepting e-filed records. View the active courts list »
What is eFileMA?
eFileMA delivers electronic filing via a secure web portal for attorneys and government agencies.
You don’t need any unique software, middleware or hardware — all you need is Internet access and a browser.
eFileMA manages the flow of information among filers, clerks, court personnel and judges.
Top 10 Tips for E-Filing
Learn how to how to e-file like a pro with advice from filers already using the Odyssey system.
Download these helpful tips »
How eFileMA Works
- Submit court documents online to any participating court in Massachusetts
- eFileMA automatically calculates your filing fees and delivers documents to the court
- Receive filing status updates via email
- Clerks accept or reject submissions
- Get a file-stamped copy upon the clerk’s acceptance
Get Started with eFileMA
- Access Filer Documentation
- Active Courts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Started Training Videos
- Register for Online Training Sessions
- Register to Use eFileMA
- Self-Service Support